All Federal resources from the PPP loan details to the myriad programs available (a few details below) through the SBA. You may be eligible for more than 1 program.
Download the PPP Application here and prepare your documents so as to submit to your bank ASAP.
- 7(a) program offers loan amounts up to $5,000,000 and is an all-inclusive loan program deployed by lending partners for eligible small businesses within the U.S. States and its territories. The uses of proceeds include: working capital; expansion/renovation; new construction; purchase of land or buildings; purchase of equipment, fixtures; lease-hold improvements; refinancing debt for compelling reasons; seasonal line of credit; inventory; or starting a business.
- Express loan program provides loans up to $350,000 for no more than 7 years with an option to revolve. There is a turnaround time of 36 hours for approval or denial of a completed application. The uses of proceeds are the same as the standard 7(a) loan.
- Community Advantage loan pilot program allows mission-based lenders to assist small businesses in underserved markets with a maximum loan size of $250,000. The uses of proceeds are the same as the standard 7(a) loan.
- 504 loan program is designed to foster economic development and job creation and/or retention. The eligible use of proceeds is limited to the acquisition or eligible refinance of fixed assets.
- Microloan program involves making loans through nonprofit lending organizations to underserved markets. Authorized use of loan proceeds includes working capital, supplies, machinery & equipment, and fixtures (does not include real estate). The maximum loan amount is $50,000 with the average loan size of $14,000.
Facebook created a free Business Resource Hub with resources for businesses struggling to navigate the COVID-19 outbreak. Through the program, Facebook is offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses.
Verizon is waiving late fees incurred by any small business or residential customers due to their economic circumstances related to COVID-19 for the next 60 days. The company will also not terminate service to any customers who are unable to pay their bills due to COVID-19, and is adding an extra 15GB of data to all consumer and small business plans.
AT&T will not terminate the service of any wireless, home phone, or broadband residential or small business customers unable to pay their bill due to disruptions caused by COVID-19. For the next 60 days, the company will also waive late payment fees incurred because of the COVID-19 pandemic, and it will keep public Wi-Fi hotspots open for any American who needs them.
Yelp created a $25 million fund to provide relief to independently owned restaurant and nightlife businesses and franchisees with fewer than five locations in the form of waived advertising fees and free advertising, products, and services during this period.
Small Business Relief Initiative
Intuit Quickbooks teamed up with GoFundMe and Yelp to launch the Small Business Relief Initiative to provide small business owners with the financial support and resources needed to continue running their businesses during and after the coronavirus crisis.
Each company has donated $500,000 to start the fund, which will provide grants to small businesses across the United States, starting with the hardest hit areas. The fund will also issue $500 matching grants to qualifying businesses that raise at least $500 on GoFundMe.
Wellness Industry Relief Fund
Reclamation Ventures opened a grant opportunity to cover one month of missed revenue (up to $2,500) for wellness spaces and wellness instructors that represent underestimated communities.
Applications will be open until April 30. Click here to apply.
Shared Work Program
The Shared Work program allows an employer to divide the available work or hours of work among a specified group of affected employees in lieu of a layoff, and it allows the employees to receive a portion of their Unemployment Insurance benefits while working reduced hours.
The percentage of reduced hours can be different for different individuals, as long as the reduction in normal weekly hours ranges from 10 percent to 40 percent each week. To apply for the program, log in to Employer Benefits Services and submit your Shared Work Plan online.
Sign up for State of Texas, business updates
Community Development Finance Institutions (CDFI) may also be able to provide assistance. Find a CDFI near you by utilizing the CDFI Finder
The Small Business Development Center is available to meet by phone or online. To review the advising services available to small businesses, visit https://elpasosbdc.net
News From Our Blog
8 SIMPLE WAYS YOUR BUSINESS KEEPS MOVING FORWARD April 29, 2020
Tax Credits Still Unchanged April 6, 2018
No, Obamacare Hasn't Jacked Up Your Company's Insurance Rates October 30, 2017
2 days to Launch! October 29, 2017
PreEnroll NOW for ACA! September 10, 2014
Our Primary Mission is to Serve... August 21, 2012